21.11.08

21 November 2008

To you, my pathetic friend,

You might think that you’ve insulted others, but you’ve somehow insulted yourself the most! As you are criticizing, you may want to look at yourself before imposing such action. The way you’re hurting the others really bothers me a lot even though there’s nothing concern me. You might have low self esteem, but it’s not the proper way to level up you esteem. All you need is to get over yourself and face the reality. Plus, boosting about your love life, emphasize how cool you are in your college does not make you look any cooler! So just get a grip! We’ve changed. All of us had. Just you, still living the pathetic life we left behind when we’re so dumb. I really felt sorry for you. I sincerely hope that you’ll change. May god bless you.

Sincerely,
Deviliyin

3 comments:

coffee said...

hahah.. i not childish leh...
although i admit i childish la.. but i happy wat...
haha.. money oso cant buy happy de leh.. she jealous me leh..
ngek3... hahahaha
i c2p but my result better than lblb lo... haha...
ehhehe... so dim hou?

deviliyin said...

we dont judge a person by results...
ur prob is ur character...
to ben~hahaha....
ok enough~!
tor, i had sth to tell u...
DIAM~!!!

Anonymous said...

2 ben dan fighting...... =.="