13.4.09

Lazy Bug

Ooppss!! I'm not suppose to be here right now to blog... OMG... I'm having algebra final exam in 6 hours time and I haven't finish studying yet... Bravo huh? xD hee...
Honestly, I've been thinking of studying since friday night. But, Saturday's night's still young, so, I postpone my study to Sunday. Again, Sunday's daytime's so tempting. How the hell you could say no to Sunday? So, postpone to night. And again, facebook's calling my name. So, I went facebook-ing until midnight...
Unwillingly, after midnight, I pick up my algebra notes and start eating it. Gosh... Then only I realize. So much to study, so little time!
But then, idiot as I am, I'm still here blogging. And its 3.28am right now...

GOD! PLEASE SAVE ME! I SWEAR I'LL NEVER SLACK AGAIN!!!

1 comments:

- AaRoz - said...

swt!!! procrastinating.. >__<" dun worry, me oso always like dis one.. hahahah~ dun worry..u can do it!! remmbr to rest oso!! ^^