1.1.09

1st January 2009~!!!


...31st Dec 2008...
...Around 7.30pm...

There's a party going on at aunt's house tonight. And here I am, ditching all my friends just to spend the night here...
And guess what? I'm surely not regretting it~! Its fun here...
We listen to music that could wake the whole neighborhood (I don't think they mind as their part of the organizer), chats that lead to nowhere (cousins sis, sis n me), funny giggles and laughter inside the house (us again), and barks from Paris n Hilton (Uncle Raymond’s puppies)...
Not to mention the foods are amazing... Homemade pizzas, Penang asam soup, blueberry cheese cake, you name it!!! Yum...Yum...Yummy...

Beloved couz n sis~! Taken this right before New Year...

Apple n me...Yikes! Can’t even see my eyes...Hee...

YanYan n me...

Happy New Year~!
This pic is taken right after 12.00am...

...1st Jan 2009...
...Around 12.00am...

Fireworks in the air~! WooHoo...
Dear all, may year 2009 brings joy and luck to all of us!
Once again, happy new year 2009!!!

0 comments: