28.1.09

C·N·Y

1st Day of CNY · Noon · Grandma’s house

After lunch…

My sis,cousin sis that live in Johor,and me~!

My cousin’s girl…(middle)

And not the least,my naughty cousin!Haha…

And here comes my aunt Josephine!

The lovely 1st day of CNY’s filled with laughter,chatter,and gossipsss!

♪ ⊹⊱´¯`·.¸¸.εїз**εїз.¸¸.¤´¯`¤☆¨*·¤.,.~·**¯`·*♡*·´¯**·~. ﻬ ஐ

2nd Day of CNY · Night · Eldest aunt’s house

After dinner…

Here,have a '98 Château red wine!


Apple,Natalie,Alexandra,Chanel’s drinking white wine…

White wine…

3rd glass of red wine and not drunk yet…haha…

From left:Iris,Aunt Josephine,Chanel,Apple,Natalie,Alexandra,Kristy

Everyone cheers!And Happy Chinese New Year~!
Family,love you all~!Muackxx~!


P/S :Whoopps!Missed out mom and dad!(pic will be upload in the next post)
Btw,No body’s drunk!Everyone’s a good drinker I think…xD
Credits to Cousin Iris for 2 bottles of wine!

0 comments: