16.9.08

Monday

The congested traffic in the morning always drives me nut. For the whole night I can’t sleep, and have been staying awake until 3.30am. And with a 6.30am alarm, my day was predicted a disaster. And it’s most probably accurate! Feeling unwell with the urge of vomiting, I’ve somehow manage to drive to school. Furthermore, from 8am to 2pm, I’ve been tolerating an extremely warm classroom with some kind of weird odour. Plus an irritating lecturer who teaches law. Not to mention the loads of homework that had been given, moreover a midterm exam is on this Friday. The imaginable stresses are to foresee even by a kindergarten kid. However, me mom doesn’t recognize this kind of emotions and been picking on me nonstop! I hate it! The furious anger is burning wildly in me right now! And I don’t know when it’s going to stop…

Anyway, thanks a lot tortoise! You’re always the one with me when I’m in terrible condition. Hopefully as u said, tomorrow will be a nice day…

0 comments: